1. Texas Property Tax Loans are available for any taxable real estate, undeveloped or not, on the condition the property is reasonably maintained. The loans cannot be made for and personal property, such as a car or household items, but any residential, commercial or investment property is eligible.
2. Maintaining taxes on several properties can be simplified by combining them into one loan.
3. Even if your property loan is from past years, Texas Property Tax Loans can cover the delinquent tax, penalties, interest charges, and any fees that could have been applied from collection attempts on past due taxes
4. Initially, loans are only available for delinquent taxes. Any time thereafter, Texas Property Tax Loans can pay your taxes to avoid delinquency.
5. Even if you have an existing loan with another property tax lender, you could be approved for a Texas Property Tax Loan.
6. Texas Property Tax Loans are only available for property taxes in Texas.
7. Your tax loan payment will include the principal (Initial amount borrowed), and the interest to the lender.
8. Even with past bankruptcies or credit problems, you can be approved for a Texas Property Tax Loan.
9. If you show sufficient income for repayment, your Texas Property Tax Loan can be completed within three business days.
10. You will need to provide your social security and driver’s license numbers, in addition to any mortgage, insurance and bank information for loan applications. These are necessary for IRS requirements as well as federal and state statutes. We do not conduct credit reports, and confirm title prior to loan approval.
Source: Texas Tax Loans